COMPETITION ENDS: Friday 11th March 2022 @ 13:00
Live Draw @ 13:30
THE PRIZE WILL BE DRAWN REGARDLESS OF TICKET SALES, GUARANTEED!
Tickets Just £1.25 EACH!
DRAW WILL BE EARLIER IF SOLD OUT!
Max 20 Tickets per person.
- – Quick and easy to install
- – Receive notifications when any of your Alarm sensors are triggered
- – 24-hour backup battery: keep your home safe and secure, even if the power goes out
With a new look and the same great protection, the Ring Alarm Security Kit – 2nd Generation, is a good way to get started in whole-home protection for any house or flat.
Quick to install, easy to use and completely customisable to fit every home, the Ring Alarm sends instant notifications to your phone whenever doors or windows are opened, or when motion is detected in your home.
Included in the 11pc Kit is:
- Base Station
- 4 x Contact Sensors
- 3 x Motion Detectors
- Range Extender
- Outdoor Siren
Receive notifications when any of your Alarm sensors are triggered.
24-hour backup battery
Keep your home safe and secure, even if the power goes out.
Easy to Install
Everything you need for DIY installation comes in the box, so you can easily set up the Alarm in minutes. Simply plug in the Base Station, activate the system via the Ring App and place the Contact Sensors, Motion Detectors and Outdoor Siren where you need them.
Now Featuring an Outdoor Siren
Install the Outdoor Siren outside your home, and in the event of an emergency the adjustable volume siren and flashing LED lights will alert others and help identify your property, quickly.
Meet your Security Team
- Base Station – the brains behind it all. Keeps your alarms and sensors connected to each other and provides up to 24 hour battery power if your power goes down.
- Keypad – Allows you to control your system inside your home with a battery powered keypad. Mount to any flat wall, or leave it on a nearby surface for everyday convenience.
- Motion Detector – Smart enough to ignore pets, while detecting intruders. Mount to room corners or flat walls and get real time notifications when motion is detected.
- Contact Sensor – a compact, secure sensor that can be mounted to doors or window frames, so you know when they’re open.
- Range Extender – this helps extend the signal from your Alarm Base Station to all components, ensuring security coverage stays strong and clear.
- Outdoor Siren – Now with additional deterrence, install the outdoor siren and in the event of an emergency, the adjustable volume siren and flashing LED lights will alert others and identify your property quickly.